Ads with Forbidden Content
1. ADs which are not directly related to the product, service or content on the page that is opening after clicking on the AD.
2. ADs which start an automatic download operation after clicking on the AD.
3. ADs that belong to landing pages which are hard to enter or leave.
4. ADs that are related to web sites which are only or essentially designated to show ADs.
5. ADs that are related to a bridge page (a web page which is designated to divert visitors to a different web site).
6. ADs that are related to inactive domain name sites (web sites that contain web pages showing only advertising indexes and links).
7. ADs that are related to web sites which copy the contents of other web sites by using “mirroring”, “framing” or other techniques.
8. ADs that are related to malicious softwares (softwares which are designated especially to damage computers or softwares running on them).
9. ADs that are related to web sites using phishing techniques (changing a web site to seem like another web site in order to collect users’ personal information).
10. ADs that are devoted to collect personal information and/or offering free gifts and/or other encouragements in exchange of personal information.
11. ADs that are related to promotion of hacking, by providing instructions and hardware to access or modify softwares, servers, mobile phones or web sites in illegal ways.
12. ADs that are related to web sites that encourage hostility or violence concepts; and/or advocating any hostility against a company, person, group, nation, ethnic origin, color, national origin, religion, disability status, gender, age, seniority status, sexual orientation or sexual identity; and/or warping historical events against interests of a group; and/or encouraging people to harm themselves or inciting violence against humans or animals.
13. ADs that are related to web sites promoting; tobacco or tobacco related products (cigarette, cigar, pipe, wrapping paper, electronic cigarette or its refills etc.); alcohol or alcohol related products; drugs or synthetic pleasure giving substances; herbal drugs; chemicals and compounds having psychoactive effects; tools for using drugs and products to pass the tests of aforesaid products illegally.
14. ADs that are related to web sites promoting; any kind of weapons (pistols and rifles, their pieces and equipments, ammunition, bombs, knifes, throwing stars, etc.); devices designated for causing serious damage or injury; fireworks or firework show materials.
15. ADs that are related to promotion of gambling or gambling related products.
16. ADs that are related to promotion of sexual services for adults, escort services, prostitution or any other sexual services for adults.
17. ADs that are related to promotion of any kind of pornography or sexual products.
18. ADs that are related to delicate subjects (unpredictable or exceptional social events such as natural disasters or political insurrection).
19. ADs that are related to selling or promotion of imitated products.
20. ADs that are related to copying or distribution of materials protected under copyright.
21. ADs that are related to financial support or donation collection.
22. ADs that are related to getting forged documents and titles.
23. ADs that are related to promotion of illegal academical helps providing unfair academical advantage (getting exam questions beforehand, giving an article which was prepared by someone else as if it was his or her own original study, taking an exam for someone else, etc.).
24. ADs that can violate valid official trade sanctions if published.
25. ADs that are related to promotion of products designated to obstruct the application of traffic rules.
26. ADs that are related to promotion of political candidates or political parties.
27. ADs that assert being a subsidiary of WORDEGO and/or being in a business partnership or in any other kind of private relationship with WORDEGO, without being clearly authorized by WORDEGO.
28. ADs that are related to; preparation and distribution of prescription drugs; active pharmaceutical ingredients or herbal and dietary supplements including hazardous substances; products which are promoted as their usage is trustworthy or efficient to avoid or cure an illness or sickness; products which are not approved by government or products which cannot be sold with prescription; products which are intimated or asserted to be as effective as anabolic steroids; products which are intimated or asserted to be as effective as weight loss medicaments that are being sold with prescription; products which are intimated or asserted to be as effective as impotency medicaments that are being sold with prescription; products containing Ephedra’s; products which are intimated or asserted to be effective in weight loss or weight control; products of DHEA and melatonin; products asserting false or misleading statements about health, products promoting HIV tests that are carried out at home; products promoting paternity tests; registration or attender acceptance for clinical experiments; abortion; and any other products and services that can harm human health.
29. ADs that are related to promotion of products gathered from animals in danger of extinction or endangered animals.
30. ADs that are related to facts which are contradictory to current laws and orders.